- Transformers 3
- We all have dream projects, but nothing was better than concepting for the Transformers 3 movie coming soon. I've been on the hunt to make a sweet Sci Fi UI and was contacted by MRM to bring something to life for the movie site. They were looking for something that was scaleable and had tons of moving parts. Once the movie starts, the site was going to turn into a game, a scavenger hunt across the web called "Find the One." With this site you get all the different challenges to participate in, your social networks feeds like Twitter and Facebook, news RSS feeds, weather and etc. Pretty much an awesome dashboard.So many ideas came to life for this. First and foremost was my passion for creating the Sci Fi UI. Check it out and let me know what you think. I have several iterations of it below and also 2 other comps that were sent at the beginning stages.Haven't seen the trailer yet for the new Transformers movie? Check it out here.
- Here's a look at the final layout I created.
- Here's a peak at where the comp started:
- Now this is what the 2nd round looked like.
- What if it was more metalish and more colorful? Oh and more textures...
- Ok, maybe a little less color but more texture?
- Before we finalized the sci fi look above I also created 2 other concepts to show: